Tuesday, April 11, 2006

University Commons Review

A friend sent me a review of my apartment complex for next semester. It's a pretty crappy review, but it only consist of 11 people (12 if you count the one I did with perfect score just to prove how few people had voted...before my vote the score was like 18% or something).

I'm not sure why I'm posting about this. Maybe just to say look, bad reviews. I don't care. It looks like everyone in the complaint department is just saying stuff about management. I could say the same about Haggin, blah blah blah, but that doesn't mean it's unbearable. I think the review is just a few spoiled brats, but what do I know...I haven't lived there right?

No but I have made 4 visits now, and have talked to several people who have lived there (some of which I think are quite credible, considering they lived there for an entire school year). I have heard parking can kind of suck on weekends, big deal, it's still better than UK. I find it hard to believe that management is as tight as some of the letters make it out to be, seeing as my friend's buddy from back home has a boxer living in those apartments.

I don't care what 11 people have to say about the University Commons. I need my space, and I need some responsibility, which dorm life has given me little of.
So University Commons, welcome me with open arms, and I wont greet you with a closed mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home