Monday, April 10, 2006

Photographer Wanted?

Hear ye, hear ye! The Doctor will be working with some of the best photographers in Kentucky over the summer! I'm so excited. That's right, I'm at the Lexington Herald-Leader this summer, internship baby! If you've never seen their work, it's all right here. Please check it out. Not for my sake, for yours.

So I'll be here in Lex-Vegas from June 8 until Aug 3. I'd like to post this though about my summer:

If you or someone you know needs a photographer for anything (I mean anything) please let me know. I promise you, I'll beat the prices of any professional you can find, and be much easier to work with (no required packages...order what you want). I'm not bound to shooting in Middlesboro though, I will travel two hours of Middlesboro both directions.

So if you can think of any work for me, leave a comment, let me know. Help a college kid pay for his camera. I've lost my usual jobs for the summer, which was mowing grass (paid more than shooting pictures is right now believe it or not), so I'll be needing another source of income.

PLEASE KEEP ME FROM BUSSING TABLES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home