Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Photo position

Currently I'm the assistant photo editor of our paper, the Kernel. I've applied for the position of photo editor next year, and will be going for my interview in two days. I only know of one person who will be running against me, but nothing is certain.

I would love to have this position. I've gotten the feel for it this semester, learned the ropes, and now I'm ready to leap in and try to make the kernel's photo section even better than it is. We have a very devoted group, and I'd love to push that even further.

Our young staff has time to grow and do some great things, such as personal projects, group projects and turn our daily photographs into more than just money for a student.

I'm looking forward to working with our staff next year whether or not I get the position, but I'd love to be responsible for what's hopefully going to be happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home