Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What the cool kids call "Random"

Recently I've been getting good grades on papers, tests and quizes even after I was positive I was going to make a D or C on them. If my Geology test comes through this wont be a false pattern either.

Today was a day that made me decide this: I hate writing news stories.

I don't know how to communicate with people in that way. I can't bring out facts the right way. I woke up at 6 this morning, just to find out that I couldn't put all these stats into the right order to get it to make sense. I've done well all year long in this class, and up until this point, I thought I was a good writer. She throws a stats story at us, and I'm screwed.

I'm hoping we get a rewrite on this one, although I'm more than 77% sure we don't.

As if the heat in my room wasn't bad enough, my fridge is tearing up. I'll be taking it home this weekend. Awesome.

I apologize for the random crap. I try to keep this blog as far from this irrelevant sputter as possible. I needed it today.

There may be a few days without bloggedness funn stuff for you to do, as I will be home in the Borough this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home