Thursday, June 08, 2006

Well Kidnap My Crickets


My Gecko, Cash, has long deserved a good meal. For the longest time he didn't get anything real. It was all freeze-dried crickets. The bait store in town didn't carry crickets over the winter and we had to tough it out.

I went to pick him up some crickets from the store, we got 25. I put them in the little cricket container I had (cost me like 5 bucks) and brought them up here to the Commons with me. I know there isn't supposed to be any pets, but Cash is way too cool to leave at home.


So I dropped Cash a cricket in his cage a couple days ago, and before I could even turn around he pounced it and began to dig in. I dropped him another one, and he swallowed it whole. I felt bad, all those crappy crickets were just keeping him alive.

I was so happy to have the little guy some real food. But I couldn't take the crickets chirping all the time, so I hid them in a bush outside. Reasonable right?

Well my crickets have been kidnapped. Cage and all is gone. My gecko has been violated. I demand an answer. I demand a response. I demand justice.

A $2,000 dollar reward is out for any information about the whereabouts of the crickets and/or their cage. Cash will be paid by Cash after the return of the crickets is made and he has eaten.

Disclaimer: Gecko has no real money. He also has no intentions of giving anyone any real money. He may very well share his meal with you if you're interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home