Thursday, June 01, 2006

University Commons, I'm in.

My first day at the Commons. I'm not going to speak too soon, but it's nice. The walls were painted quickly, that's obvious...but I'm cool with that. It's not like I care. You can see where the walls have been painted over and over for about 10 years. It's cool though. Other than that, I haven't found anything. But it is my first day.

One thing I find to be awesome: air conditioning.

I took on random roommates. They seem like cool guys. Their names are Eddy, Andrew, and Brad. Brad is even set up for my end of the apartment. I found that kind of funny. They all know each other. That's exactly what the lady here said she wouldn't do. Ah well, it happens. They're nice though. Really cool guys.

Better than UK's Haggin Hall ever thought about being.

I'm going to head to Middlesboro for now, and I'll be back here for the summer this Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home