Monday, April 03, 2006

Shot fired at Kirwan Tower hits dorm window - Campus News

Shot fired at Kirwan Tower hits dorm window - Campus News

All right now parents, (mine included). Don't get too freaked out about this story but it is something to think about .

I was in my dorm sleeping, just as the girl who had the shot hit her ceiling. I hope they find this jerk, because actions like this shouldn't be tolerated.

(Just to let you know, I reported this story to the kernel because the gossip got to me before the paper haha)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean parents worry? Surely not...actually I believe it's better for parents not to watch the news from the college town where their son or daughter attends school. / Dad

12:31 PM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home