Thursday, August 03, 2006

Goodbye Blogger?

I'm ready to get rid of this hole. I want to design my own website.

I'm really looking into it. I'm sick of blogger. It's not very relevant to what I want. I want to be able to have a site that is fun, and doesn't get old. Sites you can update when you please but don't feel the need to, as I do with this blog.

Don't get me wrong, this blog would still be open, but I wouldn't feel the same pressure.



I'm working on my site.


I may be leaving for the Keys this Friday but as late as Monday. Hurricane Chris is really "peeing in my cheerios".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

6:54 AM, March 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site olympic games Cheap tenuate free delivery

3:08 PM, April 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home