Sunday, July 23, 2006

Keep on Keepin' On

I've been at this Radio Eye video for the past few weeks (sort of).

I've gotten audio complete from Franklin and Charles. I'm going to the station tomorrow, because I've gotten no response from Sarah about when to come by. Not that I mean that in a mean way. She's probably busy, besides I emailed her before the weekend.

I'm pumped to get this video kicking. I love Radio Eye. I think it's one of the best things I've ever heard of. I'm so glad I did the story. Someone asked me the other day what I like to shoot pics of most. I couldn't think of how to say it.

I love things that do good for someone. Things that you can look at, and say, "Well there are still good things happening in the world."

All too often we can open up the newspapers and see conflicts, wars, killings, rapes and abductions. I think that all should be well represented, and enjoy covering "news". But I enjoy things that make others feel good about themselves, and their commnunity.

I think I may have accomplished a little bit of that through my story with CKRE, but I didn't have any part of the good deed that was being done.

People like Margaret Chase and Sarah Nix are what makes Radio Eye the magnificant thing it is.

Sorry my past few post have been so plain, for some reason I can't change any of my options. Until fixed, just keep reading.

-Brad