Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I love my car.

Oh my. I love my car. I haven't found one I like better. The Mini Cooper S is probably the best car for Brad Luttrell. It's quick, maneuverable, small for quick parking, tight squeezes, great sound system, and large enough for two people's luggage. I love it.

But I've found my new obsession. It doesn't fall out of the family tree. And ya know, I've often wondered what my next car could even be, because I mean, I love Minis so much. Well, if these cars ever make it to sale, and I have a reasonable job (considering this will be way down ther road because I'm driving Sasquatch [my car's name] until it is dead) I'm ying one. There are four versions of the new Mini concepts, and they are all amazing. Please please please, click here to find them.

CLICK HERE TO FIND THEM!!!